For trail riders who need to be ready for high speeds and low temps, there is no such thing as being over prepared. The Powerline Insulated Jacket has been battle-tested to survive season after season of beat downs on the trail. Featuring a 5TECH™ hybrid construction with zonal stretch and innovative insulation with removable vest component. The jacket and bib have a generous ergonomic fit for layering and comfort all day, waterproof and reinforced with Cordura® HP 300D fabric, knocking out the cold. The jacket features a baffled collar for optimal helmet seal and wire pocket routing capabilities for powered helmets, seamlessly integrating with the rest of your gear. Pair it with the Powerline Insulated Bib for next level protection.
• Jacket insulated with Thinsulate 100gm in the torso, and 160gms in the arms
• Additional 60 gram close cell foam zonal insulation in front chest for additional wind protection
• 80 gram insulated removeable vest liner
• Shell and removable liner collar provide insulation seal pressing against bottom of helmet + Hybrid construction using 5Tech and 5Tech Stretch textiles for range of motion and reduced high speed rattle. Seams bartacked and fully taped.
• All YKK Aquaguard zippers + Chest pocket and wire routing features integrate with power packs and heated / powered helmets (ie Delta V Commander)
• Brushed tricot hand warmer pockets + Speed cinch cuffs with lycra wrist gaiters for final next to skin seal
• Full pit zips with dual zippers + Killswitch D-ring"