CKX Titan Original Carbon Snowmobile Helmet
You want to converse with your riding buddies or stop for a drink on the trail? No need to remove your helmet thanks to Titan’s unique removable muzzle. Take advantage as well of an exceptional field of vision with the 210° goggles. The shape of the goggles match the helmet’s opening perfectly to provide additional protection against the snow and cold.
This winter, stand out with the famous CKX helmet, become a Titan!
Numerous patent applications are pending.
CKX Titan Original Carbon Helmet features:
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- 5 air vents
- Adjustable front vent
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
210° goggle features:
- 2 flexible goggle frames: One insulated for trail riding and one fully ventilated for backcountry riding.
- 2 double lens: One insulated lens for trail riding and one lens with contolled vents for backcountry riding, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Removable nose guard
- RapidClip strap
- 2 removable breath guards: Neoprene for trail riding and rubber for backcountry
- Face guard
- 2 chin curtains: A long for trail riding and a short for the backcountry
- Vent plugs
- Mount and security cable for GoPro cameras
*The Titan Original Electric Combo includes electric goggles. - Offered only for helmets in Black Matte Fiberglass (509164) or Glossy Black (509174) and for the Carbon version (512604).
List of part numbers that are compatible with the Kimpex number :
Kimpex catalog number :512602